AML Training Webinar
Good quality customer information is the bed rock of a firm’s risk management and digital transformation
Join us for an engaging two-part training sessions on Conducting an Effective CDD and EDD, as we discuss how to capture risk-relevant customer information to build a more accurate risk picture of your customers to help manage money laundering and other financial crime risks exposures effectively.
14 March & 15 March 2023
10.00am – 12.30pm GMT
Visit upsa/edu.gh to register.
Who should attend?
Managers, team leaders, KYC/CDD analysts, compliance or second line of defense KYC/CDD escalations and reviews teams and frontline operational staff in KYC/CDD roles in banks, FinTechs, telcos, law firms, real estates, and other financial institutions subject to AML regulations.
Opsel is an accredited CDP training provider.
Participants who attend both sessions will be provided with an official CDP Standards office certificate of attendance which they can transfer to their formal CPD record of their employer or professional body.
What topics will be covered?
• Trends within global and local AML/CTF landscape, with focus on recent regulatory
• Rise of technology and its impact on KYC/CDD procedures; the regulatory context.
• Customer types, and practical tips on in conducting comprehensive due diligence on individuals, entities, beneficiary owners and third parties.
• Customer background screenings; internal and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) research, and source of funds & source of wealth verifications.
• KYC/CDD refresh and perpetual KYC/CDD procedures.
• In-depth case study exercises on complex corporate structure, PEPs, and high net worth customers and third parties.
Visit upsa/edu.gh today to register or get in touch via opselcompliance.com for more information.